August 20, 2019
Eustis Engineering opened its first office in Vicksburg, Mississippi, in 1946. Nearly 75 years later, we are proudly in six locations and across three Gulf Coast states. We are happy to announce that our sixth office is in Houston, Texas.
Eustis Engineering has long been providing services in Texas. The purpose of this office expansion is to grow our Gulf Coast presence and better serve our clients. We are excited to enter the Houston market, and eager to bring our wealth of knowledge and experience to the area.
Our engineering office is conveniently located in the northwest corner of I-10 and Beltway 8 in Houston. Joshua C. Miles, P.E., is our Branch Manager. His experience extends to projects for public and private clients in the Texas market with a focus on the energy, oil and gas, and industrial sectors.
Our Houston office will operate as a full-service location. Services will include:
- geotechnical exploration (drilling of soil borings and cone penetration testing),
- soil mechanics laboratory tests,
- field instrumentation and monitoring,
- dynamic pile testing and non-destructive testing of driven piles/drilled shafts,
- geotechnical engineering design, and
- construction quality control and materials testing services.
For inquiries regarding projects in the Texas market, please contact us at (713) 909 2906. We look forward to continuing to serve our clients’ growth and successes for many years to come.
Eustis Engineering L.L.C.
1334 Brittmoore Road
Houston, Texas 77043
(713) 909 2906
TBPE Firm Registration No. F-13895