As the leading geotechnical firm on the Gulf Coast, Eustis Engineering L.L.C. plays an integral part in the development of infrastructure projects across Louisiana, Mississippi, and Eastern Texas. Our geotechnical solutions have paved the way for successful construction and improvements in challenging conditions, and our analyses and recommendations have allowed for cost-effective projects completed in a timely manner. We are dedicated to making this happen on every single project.
Our geotechnical engineering services include:
- Shallow foundations
- Deep foundations, including driven piles, augercast piles, and drilled shafts
- Slope stability of river banks and other slopes and embankments
- Seepage through earthen embankments or under structures
- Consolidation settlement of structures
- Braced excavations
- Site dewatering
- Ground improvement measures
- Soil Structure Interaction (SSI) modeling using Finite Element Method (FEM).