Eustis Engineering L.L.C. is the first private consulting firm to own and operate Dynamic Pile Testing (DPT) equipment in Louisiana and Mississippi. We provide foundation testing for timber, concrete, and steel piles. We also verify the structural integrity of drilled shafts, and augercast and concrete piles. Our advanced technologies allow us to test in the marsh and swamp, on the open water, and under water. We can also employ wireless devices so multiple engineers can provide oversight remotely during testing.
Our deep foundation testing services include:
- Dynamic pile testing using a Pile Driving Analyzer® (PDA) and CAPWAP® Analysis
- Static load testing (compression, tension, and lateral)
- Low strain pile integrity testing (PIT)
- Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) testing
- Cross-hole/single-hole sonic logging. (CSL or SSL).