Eustis Engineering L.L.C. provides construction materials testing and inspection services at our office locations. Our dedicated staff of more than 40 technicians provides testing of and quality control services for earthwork, piling, asphalt, concrete, and steel. Our field technicians undergo training and earn certifications provided by the ACI, NICET, ICC, and numerous other respected organizations. Dedicated engineers take these projects from the design phase to completion. Quality control of our CMT services is maintained through adherence to an approved quality control plan and regular inspections by AMRL, CCRL, AASHTO, and USACE.
Our construction materials testing services include:
- Earthwork testing and inspection
- Piling installation observation and pile load testing
- Asphalt plant and roadway inspection
- Concrete testing and reinforcement inspection
- Steel and welding inspection
- Vibration and acoustical monitoring.